skip to main | skip to sidebar

28 Days to Greatness

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Wait for the day

It is so quiet
so peaceful
I can wait for the day
The day doesn't have to wait on me

today that is...
Posted by Qelsi at 10:19 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2007 (27)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ▼  August (14)
      • Mr Negro Black
      • Women's grace - the dose is never weak
      • Which one?
      • Wait for the day
      • Below Sea Level
      • Deign to Signify
      • Long day
      • Newness
      • I should be better
      • A whole new week
      • And still...
      • Working Working Working
      • I can't wait
      • The Day After
    • ►  July (10)

About Me

Qelsi
View my complete profile