skip to main | skip to sidebar

28 Days to Greatness

Friday, August 3, 2007

The Day After

Coming into work
after all that fun
ain't easy
especially that early
not human
wasted
I'm gonna need some
sleep.
22days
Posted by Qelsi at 8:13 AM
Labels: nine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2007 (27)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ▼  August (14)
      • Mr Negro Black
      • Women's grace - the dose is never weak
      • Which one?
      • Wait for the day
      • Below Sea Level
      • Deign to Signify
      • Long day
      • Newness
      • I should be better
      • A whole new week
      • And still...
      • Working Working Working
      • I can't wait
      • The Day After
    • ►  July (10)

About Me

Qelsi
View my complete profile